10 things that most of us think are complicated that really, truly aren't + how to deal with them!
Whether it is a break-up or a work situation, lies or not-entirely-truths only hurt us in the long run.
If you can't be honest with yourself and other people, how do you expect them to be honest with you?
It's time to just take a deep breath and rip off the band aid. It might hurt at first but it feels so good afterwards.
I get it, in the olden days there were big paper bills and procedures, but now there are softwares and online guides that basically give you the easiest way possible.
Do I text him back? Do I wait? What do I doooo? Do they even want me?
That is a dangerous territory but not a complicated one.
Take a step back and find out what is it that YOU: want, feel & need. Proceed with step one and do what feels right to you, not what you think is expected of you.
Amy Young is pretty good at this, so hop on over to her channel for some guidance.
4. Life purpose
Elbert Hubbard once said "Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.".
Of course, life purpose is important and it's not always easy to find it but it's not complicated.
All you need to do is listen to your gut.
I've been teaching english for 3 years now and I've learned many things myself.
I do not like textbooks. Textbooks take the fun part of a language and turn it into "formulas".
Of course, you need this stuff but the core of learning should be FUN, eat formulas as a side dish.
So, next time you want to learn things, have a strategy that will stamp a wide, happy grin on your lovely face.
What other aspects of your life would you like to untangle? Share below!
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.