When in doubt, keep calm and carry on. Here's how I did it.
I believe it was October of 2015. I was still attending my college back then and at that day I had an 8 hour class. When we finished I left the building in a hurry, I can not remember why, and only in the middle of my ride home I started to realize that I had lost something.
I searched my bag through and through and the thing that I had lost was my phone. It wasn't worth much money since I had dropped it once and only once on concrete and at that moment the screen had shattered. Somehow it was still working but it wasn't very valuable to potential thieves.
I panicked only to realize that it won't help me in any way. I got myself together, counted to ten and focused on solving the problem.
The first thing was of course to try and trace back my steps. Where could I have left it? Next, how would I obtain it? Had anyone found it yet?
I figured that the best option was to call my father and ask him to inform my sister of the situation. I told them to keep calling my phone until they got a response. And so they did.
It took a lot of walking around, contacting people on facebook and waiting until I could sit back and relax.
The next day my phone died but fortunately my sister managed to obtain the lucky founder's address so me and a friend traveled just beyond the city border and took my phone back.
You may ask "but Lex, what are you getting at?". Let me tell you.
The conclusion of this story is that you must take your time when in a stressful situation.
Keep calm, for only then your vision is clear.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.