If you ever find yourself snoozing over your keyboard, you're not alone. Here's a couple articles that aren't quite the Buzzfeed quality but reading them will inspire you or at the very least make you feel like you're not completely wasting your time.
#1 How to make friends as an adult - YesandYes
#2 Letting go of sentimental items - TheMinimalists
#3 10 creative ways to declutter your home - BecomingMinimalist
#4 10 things successful people do before breakfast - LifeHacker
#5 When change is coming, see it this way - The Elephant Journal
Are there any articles that you'd like to add to the list? Post them down below!
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.