Do you tend to over pack? I know that I did, until one day I discovered this beautiful thing called MINIMALISM. I haven't fully adapted yet, but this has helped me.
1 KEYS, WALLET (with cash&card), DOCUMENTS (ID, passport, drivers license, etc.
2 PHONE CHARGER
3 A SPARE T-SHIRT + PJ BOTTOMS (or pants that can act as such)
4 TWO PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR & SOCKS
5 MEDIUM TOWEL
7 TOOTHBRUSH & TOOTHPASTE
8 BODY & HAIR WASH
1O DRINKING WATER
You can modify this list based on your needs and weather, but keep it simple. At this point, you can pack into one backpack. The moment that changes, start to think twice about what you're packing and if it's an absolute necessity.
Share your ways & opinions in the comments below.
Limited-time offer! A FREE E-BOOK for first-time subscribers.
Get my best stuff delivered straight into your inbox:
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.