Do you tend to lose time and days slip through your fingers so much so that you forget to enjoy the seasons? Unfortunately me too, so I decided to write down a list of things both of us can do to carpe that damn season.
1. Play with your office decor. For example, you can keep a photo frame and make the photo in it remind you of the current season. When it's summer, it can be pineapples or the beach and when it's winter it can be christmas lights or landscape.
2. Switch your desktop background to match the seasons. For instance, this is my current background:
3. Eat seasonal foods. You don't have to go to a local farmer's market to enjoy seasonal foods, though it would help. Look up some recipes that make you think of the current season.
4. Go out on walks to appreciate the nature of seasons.
5. Try seasonal activities.
6. Curl up with a good book. There are several books that will make you feel the vibes of a certain season.
Here are links:
Spring - Summer - Autumn - Winter
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.