Whether you're an entrepreneur, a college student or just incredibly busy for whatever reason, you'll benefit from these tips.
The other day I realised that having a full time 24/7 job requires sacrifice in the form of personal hygiene.
I thank geniuses that invented dry shampoo because otherwise, I'd be wearing a beanie to every single meeting that I attend.
Here's how I mastered my hygiene and how you can too!:
1. Baby wipes and dry shampoo are your best friends.
They can make you feel so much fresher in a matter of seconds. If you're on the run and feel a bit uncomfortable that way, or you just need some refreshment - use them.
2. If you've got spare 5 minutes, take that shower.
You don't even need to wash your hair, your make up will be fine and it takes two minutes to dry yourself and put on clothes.
3. If you're having one of those days that turn into nights that turn into days, make sure to pack some soap.
A little soap can go a long way (including washing underwear).
4. Brush your teeth regularly and always have peppermint gum on you.
5. Always put on deodorant in the morning, and throw it in your bag/backpack/whatever.
Do that especially if you know that you sweat a lot.
6. Always wash your face in the morning. I don't care if you have to find a fountain to do it.
Though I did once do that. It was a fun experience.
7. Don't be afraid to ask "hey, can I use the bathroom for a moment?".
It seems strange but a lot of people actually feel anxious about that.
8. Use a little perfume. It'll make you feel more put together.
Is there anything that you'd like to add to this list? Or maybe you disagree with it? If so, why?
Share your ways & opinions in the comments below.
Get a free e-book with foolproof learning tactics.
CREATE POSITIVE IMPACT TODAY:
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.