If you cannot get up in the morning - let alone leave the house - here's something that will help you deal with that problem. No, this is not one of the "10 daily habits of the most successful people" articles.
This practice will keep you calm and the more you do it, the more empowered you will feel.
Drink water and breathe.
It looks like two habits, doesn't it?
It is one because those two actions are connected.
Yes, you can do it in the morning
Yes, you can do it at night
In fact, do it whenever you want but most of all when you feel anxious.
They say "drink water in the morning" but the first thing you need to do is help yourself in the hardest moments.
Without that there is no building a mindful morning routine.
I suggest having a bottle of water with you at all times.
Step 1: Take a sip
Step 2: Take a deep, slow breath
Step 3: Repeat Step 1 & Step 2
Try for a couple days, see for yourself.
If you did try it, tell us about your experience in the comments.
Disclaimer: This is merely a habit for those who don't have more serious mental health issues. If you were diagnosed with depression/anxiety, please contact a doctor about your treatment.
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.