Here's a short list of apps that are essential if you are making an attempt at being an adult
1. Online banking app - It comes in handy when you need to pay the bills immidiately and you're nowhere near a bank or a computer. I use it way more often than the actual website on my laptop
2. Water your body - If you're like me, you get sucked into activities and literally forget to eat and drink. Without this app I'd be sure to die out of dehydration. You can set how many liters you want to drink per day and how often you want to be notified.
3. Any public transport app or just google maps - There have been so many times when I would've gotten lost if it wasn't for the guide. It comes in handy when you don't exactly know where you're going or how to get out of that sticky situation when you get on the wrong bus.
4. Notebook - It's probably already installed on your phone and it's very useful for writing down everything. Literally everything.
5. An email app - I believe it's self explainatory.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.