Coming from real people who have lived quite a bit, here's 10 quotes that we should all apply in real life.
There's no good way to waste your time. Wasting time is just wasting time.
- Helen Mirren
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
- Dr. Seuss
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Keep Going. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
- Roy T. Bennett
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
- Niels Bohr
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
- Carl Sagan
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results
- Narcotics Anonymous
It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
- Lewis Caroll
A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference
- Alan Alexander Milne
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.