So there's this one person in your life... okay, maybe three. The three people that you could never bring yourself to cut off because... excuses. Relax your jaw - your solution has arrived.
Here's a playlist with my top picks for hitting the road. I'm sure that you'll find something for yourself.
Whether you're having one of those days or you just feel like spending an unhealthy but sometimes therapeutic amount of time in front of your device - alone or with company - here's 6 TV shows that might just be exactly what you need.
If you ever find yourself snoozing over your keyboard, you're not alone. Here's a couple articles that aren't quite the Buzzfeed quality but reading them will inspire you or at the very least make you feel like you're not completely wasting your time.
Coming from real people who have lived quite a bit, here's 10 quotes that we should all apply in real life.
Nowadays us humans have so many accounts that we either have to moderate the name we usually use or make a new one every.. damn.. time.. and usually it requires putting numbers in the place of letters. Hello there, D4RKL0RD95.
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.