A "Happy Place" is often referred to as a mental place we go to when we feel anxious, depressed, angry or any other not-so-good emotion. It helps us calm down and take it one step at a time. This time we're taking it to the next level.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that last week I went to my hometown and spent some time with the family.
My dad is in the midst of creating a nice little terrace for the house, and the table was looking so sad with all of the tools scattered around it, that I decided to decorate it a bit.
Now it is a nice chill space, that we can go to whenever we want to relax, read or just get some fresh air.
Whether you're an entrepreneur, a college student or just incredibly busy for whatever reason, you'll benefit from these tips.
We are soon to be in the midst of the hot season and you haven't done that many things yet? Or perhaps you have and you're looking for more? This post is just right for you!
Do you tend to over pack? I know that I did, until one day I discovered this beautiful thing called MINIMALISM. I haven't fully adapted yet, but this has helped me.
Bucket List for 2017
(Props to Yes and Yes for inspiring this list)
1. Watch two classic horror films
2. Take an acting class
3. Make a legit short film
4. Play League of Legends
5. Try snowboarding
6. Go to a music festival
7. Make a Harry Potter inspired cake
8. Visit London, Paris and Lisbon one after another
9. Take adult ballet class
10. Shave my head
11. Dye my hair blue or purple
12. Have a conversation with someone I wouldn't normally talk to
13. Finish my Joker and Harley project
12. Completely Quit artificial sweeteners
13. But not before I bake tiramisu
14. And orange lava cake
15. Perform an entire song on a bus
16. Meet a snake
17. Completely change my dressing style for a week
18. Change my instagram theme to B&W for a week
19. Publish an Ebook
20. Give up caring about what other people think for a day and see how that feels.