1. Sleep is CRUCIAL.
Also, you'll realise that staying up this long is not that enjoyable anymore. The world is a better place once you had a good night sleep.
2. You actually admit to liking certain things/songs/movies/etc..
Why hate or stay with the crowd? If you think something's awesome, you don't deny it. Also, Modern Talking, Eiffel 65, Rick Astley. Sue me, but I love them.
3. Getting asked for ID at bars or stores is not fun anymore.
It's quite tedious and annoying, really.
4. Your parents are right.
Usually. Just listen to them. Unless they try to discourage you. Then don't.
5. Remember when your mom used to tell you "the dishes won't wash themselves"?
She was right. About everything.
6. Waking up early and going to the gym simply does not become fun.
Just learn to live with it and go to sleep earlier.
7. Every physical activity that used to be easy or mildly difficult a decade ago, is basically impossible now.
Let it go.. let it go..
8. "What am I doing with my life?" is a daily question.
9. You can't make everyone happy.
So instead, just focus on yourself.
10. You actually eat healthy food.
Who knew that stuff could taste so good?
11. But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy wine.
Wine is good.
12. You start to give yourself credit for not burning the kitchen everytime you cook.
13. Being well organized is the foundation of everything
14. You'd rather have one good friend, than 50 kinda-sorta friends.
15. Everyone is crazy
Like. every person you meet.
16. No matter how hard you try to slow it down, time will fly
17. Your best friend(s) insanity is compatible with yours.
18. Your family is nuts. And so is everyone else's.
19. Keeping track of your finances is probably a good idea.
Especially when your logic is no logic.
And last but not least
20. It's going to be ok
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.