November is here and Christmas is just around the corner. Usually I'd go crazy with decorations and gift planning already but this year I want to enjoy the last month of autumn so I came up with a few things that will help. Hope you enjoy!
1. Set a desktop wallpaper. It will brighten your mood and remind you of beauty of this season every time you go to desktop on your laptop/computer.
You can get one of those simply by searching google images.
This is my current one:
2. Go to your local Farmer's Market and buy fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Enjoy fresh and non-spiked food while you still can. Click here to find out what are some seasonal goodies.
3. Make caramel/candy apples. Since they are seasonal (yes, they are included in the article linked above) it'll be easy to get them, and there are tons of recipes. It's easy to find a simple one if you're a begginer AND you can always test your own ideas!
Here's a Pinterest board filled with sweet recipes:
4. Have your favourite hot beverage. You can learn to make your favourite Starbucks order at home, or simply get it there. I personally am more of a hot chocolate person, and I love the one at Starbucks though I've learned to make my own and to me it's much more satisfying. If you want to take your homemade hot beverage to go, you can pour it into a reusable coffee cup! It can also be disposable, but being pro-earth just feels great! (to me at least).
Here's my Hot Chocolate recipe
5. Listen to Adam Barnes. He's an alternative British songwriter and performer. There is this chill to his music, the feel of autumn breeze.
My favourite album of his is the debut E.P called 'Blisters'. For some reason it just helps me relax and it does get rid of my writer's block. Amazing!
Click here for his website.
He's also on Spotify and Youtube
6. Put a comfy sweater on and cuddle up with a book. Not many things are better than lighting a scented candle and reading a good book. If you don't know what to read, here are lists by Harper's Bazaar and Bustle
7. Free your comfy sweaters and boots from the wardrobe and have an autumn photoshoot with your friends. You can even create a lookbook and post it to your blog or Pinterest! Here's one of the Pinterest boards that inspired me.
8. Decorate your flat/bedroom. This will put you in such a great mood and it will make your heart happy (or is it just me when I do my autumn decorations?). Anyway, this is a great way to feel the vibes!
That would be it for this post. Thank you for giving me a bit of your time, I hope you enjoyed reading this! If you did, make sure to share it on your favourite social media site and comment below some of your tips.
For even more inspiration, check out my 'Autumn Joy' board.
Have an amazing November and I hope to see you return soon :)
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.