♥The first Thanksgiving was held in the autumn of 1621 and included 50 Pilgrims & 90 Wampanoag Indians and lasted three days.
♥Mashed potatoes, pumpkin pies, popcorn, milk, corn on the cob, and cranberries were not foods present on the first Thanksgiving's feast table.
♥Some Americans considered blue and white corn sacred. The oldest corns date 7000 years back and were grown in Mexico.
♥More than 40 million green bean casseroles are served on Thanksgiving.
♥Turkeys were one of the first animals in the Americas to be domesticated.
♥Thanksgiving is the reason for TV dinners! In 1953, Swanson had so much extra turkey (260 tons) that a salesman told them they should package it onto aluminum trays with other sides like sweet potatoes — and the first TV dinner was born!
♥The 'wishbone' of the turkey is used in a good luck ritual on Thanksgiving Day.
1. What's the best turkey stuffing?
2. What's the best Thanksgiving side dish?
3. What's the best Thanksgiving dessert?
4. What are you thankful for?
5. What will you do on Thanksgiving besides eating?
6. What are you going to buy on Black Friday?
7. Favourite Fall candle?
8. Favourite things about Thanksgiving/Fall?
Answer below :)
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.