I know that It's kind of late but still not too late.
If you don't have a Christmas advent calendar and you want to make one yourself, here it is.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1. Printed stilhouettes.
You can get big ones (A4) here. Some of those I made myself in picmonkey.
For this calendar I printed the stilhouettes in PDF and made them smaller.
Downloadable DOC & PDF versions are below.
2. Printed 'days until christmas'
3. All the crafting supplies in your house.
Here I have:
- golden blotting paper
- a bunch of colored cards
- colorful stick-on paper
- colorful highlighters (yellow, orange, pink, green etc.)
- an eraser
- a ball-point pen
- a bunch of gel markers
I also used : a rope and clothespins
But you really don't need all of these. Read the instructions first :) you'll see why.
You can use a festive colored card to print out some numbers. Advent calendar needs numbers.
I used outline font. You can find many here.
4. Christmas music & decorations to get in the mood! :)
1. Print 2 copies of the stilhouettes
2. Cut the stilhouettes (with frames) out of the A4
3. Take festive paper colors and glue about 6 per an A4 color paper (i used brown for 1-23 and green for 24 and 25. you'll see below)
4. Decorate the stilhouettes (I put red circle in two of them and made papercutting on the sock)
4.Make numbers and put them on each stilhouette (or just write it)
5. Cut rope evenly (twice 30 inches or so) for it to fit approx. 3 calendar cards and put it up on the wall / a board / literally anything
6. Hang the cards on rope with clothespins
Hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments do you have an Advent calendar? Did you make one or buy one?
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.