Are you alone for Halloween and you can't seem to find anyone to acompany you?
Don't worry. You can celebrate Halloween on your own and have lots of fun.
Hello! Today I, with some company, went to the target. We bought a pretty cream shirt for my mom, a steel board with a special "knife" for making chocolate chips, a pretty little wooden heart that we shall hang on our door (you shall see in later posts) and these socks
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
"Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is the first book in the Harry Potter series written by J.K. Rowling. It is a tale of Harry Potter, an ordinary 11-year-old boy being a sort of a servant for his aunt and uncle who learns that he is a wizard and has been invited to attend the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry is snatched away from his mundane existence by Hagrid, the keeper of keys and grounds of Hogwarts, and quickly thrown into a world completely foreign to him. Famous for an incident that happened at his birth, Harry makes friends easily at his new school. He soon finds, however, that the wizarding world is far more dangerous for him than he would have imagined, and he quickly learns that not all wizards are ones to be trusted."
1. Head to Starbucks for Pumpkin Latte, or make one yourself (click here for the recipe)
2. Go for a walk, jump in a pile of leaves and pick up conkers - It's simple as that, and yet it gives you so much pleasure
3. Read a book in a park, or by a fireplace
4. Watch your favourite series all over again whilst waiting for the new episodes to come out
5. Dry leaves and make them into decorations
6. Take a hot bubble bath, or a long shower
7. Play with Halloween make up
8. Make your Halloween costume
9. Throw a Harvest Day party and carve your pumpkins with friends
10. Eat pumpkin spice flavored food
11. Make an Autumn or Halloween themed photoshoot
12. Make a Halloween board on Pinterest (click here to see mine)
13. Renew your furniture by painting it another color. My choice would be pastel green or blue
14. Start writing a diary
15. Make a scrapbook with dried leaves, conkers and other decorations in it
16. Drink wine
17. Make yourself a woolen infinity scarf
18. Laugh for 10 minutes
19. Listen to Norah Jones or other calming music
20. Attempt to learn something new every day/week
21. Make a music video. It could be a parody or a remake
22. Throw a party with and for your best friend(s)
23. Sing along to everything
24. Dance randomly, for no particular reason
25. Watch "Ghostbusters" and "Nightmare Before Christmas".
First of all, this browser is not allowing me to add any pictures. I apologise for that and I will add them as soon as I get back home, which is not where I am now.. obviously.
Currently I am in a town near Warsaw, having my quiet time. It's where I filmed my "Expectations vs. Reality" video. Click here to watch it if you haven't. It doesn't show much of the neighborhood, but it's enough to see the climat of the place.
So here are some things that I've been loving this week:
1. Sleep is CRUCIAL.
Also, you'll realise that staying up this long is not that enjoyable anymore. The world is a better place once you had a good night sleep.
2. You actually admit to liking certain things/songs/movies/etc..
Why hate or stay with the crowd? If you think something's awesome, you don't deny it. Also, Modern Talking, Eiffel 65, Rick Astley. Sue me, but I love them.
Here are some things I enjoy and am really looking forward to in Autumn:
Fancy Hot Beverages
(I find Hot Chocolate quite fancy)
Scented (or not) candles
What do you enjoy at this time of year?
Hello everybody! As you figured, it is already the beggining of October, and Autumn is on it's way. I am so happy and exited for it, so I decided to share some diy ideas for autumn decorations, to get your mood up : )
I hope you enjoy it, as I have enjoyed coming up and writing down the ideas.
Also look out for my new video, which is coming up soon!
Without further ado, enjoy!
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.