Warning: Please take under consideration that this post includes sensitive content. I do not take any responsibility for any offence you might take in result of reading this post and I strongly advise getting a sense of humour.
-For my lovely Potterheads: may the Valentine's day sweeten your life with sales at Honeydukes.
The V-day is approaching very quickly and many old/cheesy pick-up lines are way overused on it. If you want to make a good first impression, these are the things you probably should not say:
1. Your name must be Severus Severus, because you're making my prince full blood.
2. I've been whomping my willow thinking about you.
3. I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets.
4. What do ya say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement?
5. One night with me and they'll be calling you MOANING Myrtle.
6. I'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, but do you think I could still visit your restricted section tonight?
9. Going to bed? Mind if I Slytherin?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you know any other cringe worthy pick-up lines, make sure to share them in the comments.
Have a great Valentine's day whatever your relationship status may be.
Warning: this post is pretty long but it is worth reading.
This story is about when I was in Warsaw at the end of January for my school. I was staying at my sister's over the weekend, since my flat is 6 hours away.
So, Saturday after 6 pm I had just walked out the school building and I realised my bus is in 3 minutes, so I ran towards the bus stop ON THE STREET. No, not the sidewalk. The street. I saw my bus approaching as I was still halfway to the stop and ran like crazy waving my hands in front of him. The last time I did that.. I was on the side of the road and the bus driver left. This time I made sure I'm straight up in the middle of it so he can't.
Hi, I believe that there is no one today who is you-er than you.